Tomorrow marks one of my favorite sales of the year, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I frequently refer to it as the Nsale. Nordstrom gives it’s card holder early access which, let’s be honest, is the only reason I have one. I wanted to share some of my favorite looks from last year’s sale so you can get an idea of what’s on the sale. I’ll make sure to link back to the items once they’re live but make sure to use this link when the sale goes live. It will save you some time to get right to the sale. Here is my list of trips and tricks:
Nordstrom Sale Tips and Tricks
- Shop the sale early – One year I did not set an alarm for the middle of the night and half my stuff sold out! I know getting up in the middle of the night sounds insane but it’s totally worth it! I will be getting up and will share my purchases with you.
- Early Access vs Public Sale – I do have a card now just to get access to the sale. I like to be able to pre-buy and share things with all of you. Thankfully, Nordstrom saves items for the public sale so if you shop that one early you should still be able to get the items that you want.
- Stock up on basics – Nordstrom always has the best sweaters, shoes, jeans, tops, and outerwear. Year after year they have some fantastic basics that are more investment pieces. You can also find a great deal on basis you can wear day after day that are at a price point you can stock up on.
- Boots – Get a great pair of boots. You can wear them all fall, winter and, in the Midwest, some of spring! Ha. This year I have my eyes on booties.
- Hat – Last year my big “splurge” item was a Rag & Bone hat. They seem to have one every year and it is such a well fitting hat. I absolutely love it!
- Buy online and return- Trying stuff on is key. If you’re unsure of a size, buy two and then return the one that doesn’t fit. All you have to do is go to this site and setup a return with USPS. Nordstrom has free shipping and returns so it makes shopping with them really easy!
- Don’t forget the beauty products – Nordstrom has some AMAZING beauty kits. I’ve gotten some great MAC lip kits, hair products, make-up and tools.
- Buy home products – I got this amazing rug last year. I was shocked at how good of a deal it was! It was a Dash & Albert rug which is a great brand but kind of expensive if not on the sale. I am hoping to find one or two on the sale this year.
I’ll make sure to update this post once the Nsale goes live with items from each of my categories. That way you can get a preview of what’s out there if you don’t have a card! If you click my links when you shop at Nordstrom it helps me so I appreciate it when you remember to do that!