I wanted to share some of my beauty finds and fails. I have been trying to branch out and try some new products to use. There were a few fails along the way that I will mention as well.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder – it actually SHOCKED me how much I like this. It really keeps your makeup in place. I use it after I put on my foundation and blush and it makes a world of difference in how well my make-up wears for the day.
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin – My hair felt stronger even after one use. It is so good to be putting protein in your hair and this one has been my absolute favorite.
- Essie Gel Couture Nail Polish – The nails polish wears so well. It didn’t chip easily and I love the colors. I’ve tried Pre-Show Jitters for a great white with a little pink and Beauty Marked for a great red. One thing I always do when I get my nails done is bring my colors with. That way I know I get what I like and can touch up if need by. You can always go in for a color change if you’re in a hurry, they skip the filing and just go straight to painting your nails.
- BeautyCounter Purifying Charcoal Mask – I haven’t used a mask like this in years. I forgot how much I love them. This one really cleansed my face without drying it. After having the mask on for a few minutes you can actually see the stuff that it’s pulling out. My skin really felt cleaner and refreshed after one use.
- BeautyCounter Charcoal Cleansing Bar – great for an everyday soap for your face or your body. BeautyCounter has very natural products and so far I have loved everything I’ve tried by them.
- L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil – I’ve had this bottle for over a year. It does wonders keeping my skin hydrated. You only use a drop or two at a time on your whole face. If you’re looking for a less expensive similar product I would use this one.
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream – This is about the only thing that can keep my hands from getting too dry in the winter. My girls love it as well. This would make a great stocking stuffer or gift for a friends.
- Yes To Coconuts Ultra Hydrating Paper Mask – This mask left my skin feeling more hydrated but for the first two minutes on my face it burned. I’ve heard really good things about this Green tea mask that will be trying next along with this lip mask.
- Mac Lip Pencil – I really like using a pencil when I apply lip color. It really makes your lips look fuller. I went in to buy this pencil in Subculture. I got home and realized I already owned it! Ha, I guess I feel in love with it twice online.
- Stila stay all day liquid lipstick – I had to wait on a very long wait list for this color. It wears very nicely and doesn’t come off on cups or when I kiss my littles. I would not use this product with a pencil underneath because it give such full coverage you don’t need it.